Vendigo Finance UK Limited, registration number: 09999126, Broadbent house 65, Grosvenor street, London (Hereinafter referred to as "Vendigo").
At 'Partner Bank' is meant the following banks, we have collaborated with and from whom we collect loan offers for our customers.
The information you provide us includes: name, identity / ID number, address, previous address(es), email address and phone number, date of birth, sex, employment status, employer's name, phone number, monthly income, financial data and credit card details, personal description, voice recording, photo or image, image of your ID document and other information that you choose to give us. The above information is required by you by the contract underlying the loan application. You are not legally required to disclose this information, although this is a prerequisite for agreeing with Vendigo.
Purpose of data collection and of processing your application
Vendigo and Vendigo’s Partner Banks use the information we have on you for the following purposes To confirm your identity.
Give you access to and use our free comparison service
- To forward information to our Partner Banks for them to perform credit ratings and evaluate your ability to repay the loan and offer you appropriate services before entering into a contractual relationship.
- To identify and prevent fraud, money laundering, and terrorist financing, as well as other criminal activities.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- To contact you regarding the process, including information about any changes regarding us, our services and our terms of service.
- To ensure and improve the quality of services.
- To manage and enhance our web pages, keep them secure and make sure their content is presented most efficiently for you on your device.
- To develop and offer new services.
- To conduct broader analytical and statistical actions of Vendigo's customers.
- For marketing purposes (on web pages and mobile services, by mail, email, phone or text), including customizing our offers to your personal preferences.
- To test, update and implement new technologies regarding identification, risk, and rating of creditworthiness, fraud prevention and money laundering and other legitimate use relevant to our agreement with you.
Legal basis for collection
The processing of the collected data is necessary for the compliance of the contract to which you are a party.
Transfer to the third party
Collected data may be disclosed in the Vendigo Group, and to third parties that Vendigo collaborates with, including IT vendors or Partner Banks that may be involved in the processes.
Third parties and personal information
Processing of data
Vendigo, Vendigo Group companies, and Vendigo's employees will process your data in handling your application, log in, contact request, storage or for analytical and statistical purposes.
Transfer to third countries
Vendigo intends to use data-processing services that may be outside the EU when processing your data. With the use of EU contract model and / or privacy shield agreements with Vendigo IT suppliers and Partner Banks, Vendigo has the authority to transfer the data collected to third-party data providers as these agreements guarantee that the data processor is living up to the conditions set by the European Commission regarding the adequacy of the level of protection. If the documentation is requested, Vendigo can be obtained at the following contact information.
Time of storage
The Partner Banks and we store the information as long as it is necessary to fulfill all elements of the agreement entered into.
You may at any time use the right to request Vendigo for correcting or deleting personal data or limiting processing of personal data relating to the registrant or to object to such treatment. If you wish to use your rights, please contact "Vendigo Finance UK Limited, Broadbent house 65, Grosvenor street, London". You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
Changes to this policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are passive files that are attached to your computer or other IT equipment. They allow us to recognize your computer and get information about which pages are visited and what features are used from your computer/equipment. Cookies do not contain information about who you are or where you live. Cookies cannot spread viruses or other malware.
What do Vendigo cookies use for?
Cookies used on Vendigo.dk
There are three types of cookies on the website:
- Long-lasting cookies, i.e. Cookies that save a file for a long time on your computer. For example, long-term cookies are used to define what information is new since you last visited the website. How long the cookie is saved on the device depends on the life of the particular cookie and your browser settings.
- Session cookies, i.e. Cookies set by the website and used to recognize you as you move around the page. For example, the cookies remember if you selected a particular language. Session Cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Third party cookies, i.e. Cookies belonging to other domains than those shown in the address bar. Third-party cookies open the ability to save the user's web history.
The table below describes the individual cookies used on our website, their purpose, what information they collect, whether they are a long-term cookie, a session cookie, or a third-party cookie, whether they come from or are being disclosed to third parties.
Cookies used by Vendigo.com
|_ga||Persistent||Global*||Statistics||Cat. 2 - operations|
|_gat||Session||Global*||Statistics||Cat. 2 - operations|
|_gid||Session||Global*||Statistics||Cat. 2 - operations|
|Pll_language||Persistent||Local||To remember user language (detected by geolocation or chosen manually)||Cat. 1 - needed for functionality|
|vendigo_geolocated||Persistent||Local||To check whether ip geolocation has already been used for correct language choice||Cat. 1 - needed for functionality|
|vendigo_default_section||Persistent||Local||To remember user section (customer or merchant)||Cat. 1 - needed for functionality|
|*Set for all subdomains (*.vendigo.com)
How to block and delete cookies
You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Wherever you find the settings depend on which browser you are using. However, you should be aware that if you do, there are many features and services on the Internet that you cannot use. All browsers allow you to delete your cookies together or individually. How you delete the cookies depends on which browser you're using. If you are using multiple browsers, remember to delete cookies in all of them.
Vendigo is a partner of A European payment institution accredited in France by the ACPR (CIB 16568). Read Terms and Conditions.